- The Design District CondosType: High RiseHamilton
- The Essery CondosType: Low RiseToronto
- Springbank LuxType: High RiseLondon
- Forêt CondosType: High RiseToronto
- Craft CondosType: Low RiseToronto
- Elektra CondosType: High RiseToronto
- EXCHANGE DISTRICT - PHASE 4Type: High RiseMississaugaOccupy: 2026 Read More
- PARK PLACE CONDOSType: High RiseVaughan
- HOMETOWN HILLSDALEType: High RiseHillsdale
- The W CondosType: Mid RiseWhitby
- Bronte Lakeside CondosType: Low RiseOakville
- SHORE CLUB TOWNSType: High RiseOakvilleOccupy: 2023 Read More
The REALTOR Commitment
The REALTOR Commitment
You’re trusting a REALTOR® with your most valuable possession, your home. REALTORS® take this responsibility very seriously. Here’s what we promise you.
Your REALTOR® is highly trained.
REALTOR® training is so rigorous that candidates often fail the pre-registration courses. Those who do pass must master a long, diverse list of subjects ranging from housing construction to family law.
Your REALTOR® is continuously trained.
We keep pace with the times. All Licensed REALTORS® must take continuing education courses to make sure their knowledge on subjects like legal issues and technology are up to date.
Your REALTOR® does everything by the book.
A licensed REALTOR® must be registered under provincial laws that govern exactly how real estate can and cannot be traded. These regulations are your legal guarantee of professional behavior.
Your REALTOR® is an ethical businessperson.
REALTORS® must adhere to the extensive Code of Ethics of the Canadian Real Estate Association. Several provinces have additional Codes of Ethics governing the behaviour of real estate professionals. Your interests must always be put first.
Your dealings with a REALTOR® are insured.
For your peace of mind, provincial regulators sponsor consumer protection programs that may require, for instance, that REALTORS® maintain Errors and Omissions Insurance. Often deposits consumers make in real estate transactions are also insured under these programs.
Opportunity for recourse.
Should you have concerns about the professional behavior of a REALTOR®, provincial regulators and your local real estate board or association take these matters very seriously and work quickly to resolve any issues.
Your REALTOR ® has access to the real estate board’s Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
The MLS system is the single most powerful tool for buying and selling a home. It is a complex information-sharing and cooperative marketing network created by REALTORS® to help consumers buy and sell homes.
Source: OREA (Ontario Real Estate Association) www.howrealtorshelp.ca