- Natasha ResidencesType: High RiseTorontoOccupy: 2021 Read More
- House of AssemblyType: High RiseToronto
- ELLE CondosType: High RiseScarboroughOccupy: 2021 Read More
- M4 CondosType: High RiseMississaugaOccupy: 2026 Read More
- Grand Central MimicoType: High RiseMimico
- Evoke Modern TownsType: Low RiseVaughanOccupy: 2022 Read More
- Type: Mid RiseOakville
- Type: High RiseToronto
- 10 Prince ArthurType: Mid RiseToronto
- The Twelve HundredType: Mid RiseToronto
- Kingsway CrescentType: High RiseToronto
- Westerly CondosType: High RiseEtobicokeOccupy: 2025 Read More
Kingsway Crescent. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: Kingsway Crescent
- Builders: Harhay Developments
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2023
- Address: Toronto, Ontario, Canada,
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Old Dundas Street & Kingsway Crescent
- Architect: TACT Architecture Inc.
- Property Type: High Rise
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Located in the Kingsway neighbourhood, the west end’s most exclusive enclave and one of the most beautiful communities in the city, Kingsway Crescent offers luxury city living at its very best.
The building’s combination of traditional design and modern touches is an elegant fit with this historic area, with oversized suites and family-size townhomes that are perfect for local (and not-so-local) downsizers who want to live large in a luxury space.
This boutique development boasts great amenities, thoughtful design, and even an in-house art gallery – all in an unbeatable neighbourhood that has absolutely everything going for it.