- UC Towns By Tribute - OshawaType: Low RiseOshawa
- Upper West Side Condos 2Type: High RiseOakVille
- Beverley at the ThornhillType: High RiseVaughan
- Union SquareType: High RiseMarkhamOccupy: 2022 Read More
- Cowdray CourtType: High RiseTorontoOccupy: 2020 Read More
- 7437 Kingston Road CondosType: High RiseToronto
- Nahid on KennedyType: Mid RiseToronto
- The WatfordType: High RiseMarkham
- Type: High RiseToronto
- Tricycle CondominiumsType: High RiseMarkhamOccupy: 2022 Read More
- Royal BayviewType: High RiseMarkhamOccupy: 2020 Read More
The Howard High Park Condos. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: The Howard High Park Condos
- Builders: Hub Harcroft Developments Ltd.
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2021
- Address: 19 Harcroft Road, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M6S 2V8
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Bloor Street W
- Architect: Diamond + Schmitt Architects Inc.
- Property Type: Mid Rise
- Building Size: 8 Stories
- Number Of Units: 54
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
High Park’s newest address inspired by Canada’s first professional architect and philanthropist John George Howard.
Mr. Howard designed many of Toronto’s most prominent buildings in the 19th Century but left his most enduring mark by donating the 400 acres that now form Toronto’s High Park.
In a similar sentiment, we aim to leave a lasting impression with The Howard – 54 expertly crafted homes over eight storeys offering a diverse collection of custom condominium residences.
Our Terraced Collection offers an enchanting backdrop of High Park with its natural elegant scenery while the City Tower suites offer a more urban chic experience.