- 252 ChurchType: High RiseToronto
- Celeste CondosType: High RiseToronto
- XO2 CondosType: High RiseToronto
- Daniels MPVType: High RiseBramptonOccupy: 2023 Read More
- The Fifth at CharismaType: High RiseConcordOccupy: 2024 Read More
- Central District TownsType: High RisePickeringOccupy: 2021 Read More
- BeauSoleil CondosType: High RiseBurlingtonOccupy: 2021 Read More
- Stella 2Type: High RiseBramptonOccupy: 2023 Read More
- Westerly Condos 2Type: High RiseTorontoOccupy: 2025 Read More
- The PembertonType: High RiseTorontoOccupy: 2027 Read More
- Rossmont GreenType: High RiseWhitbyOccupy: 2024 Read More
- Leaside Common CondosType: High RiseTorontoOccupy: 2025 Read More
Modern Towns At Kingsview Ridge. Pre-Construction in Oshawa
- Project Name: Modern Towns At Kingsview Ridge
- Builders: Treasure Hill
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2023
- Address: Shankel Rd & Townline Rd N, Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
- City: Oshawa
- Main Intersection: Shankel Rd & Townline Rd N
- Property Type: Low Rise
- Number Of Units: 73
- Location: Oshawa/Courtice border
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Excellent Opportunity for Investors and End Users both, Minutes to Highway 401, 407, 418 & GO station and close to Durham College / Ontario Technical University, Closing in 2023.
Discover a charmed life in Oshawa in a lavish home designed to make you feel like royalty. Coming soon is a collection of Modern Towns at Kingsview Ridge with luxurious interiors and elegant exteriors in an exceptional location at the Oshawa/Courtice border. Life is convenient at Kingsview Ridge. Located at Shankel Road and Townline Road on the border of Oshawa and Courtice, this new community is within minutes of many incredible schools, beautiful parks, desirable shops, delectable restaurants, and so much more. Highway 401 and the new 407 extension are both a short drive away providing an easy commute into the city. Enjoy an active lifestyle in Oshawa with a number of community and recreation centres for all ages. Near Modern Towns at Kingsview Ridge, you will find the nature trails of the Harmony Valley Conservation Area which are enjoyed by all nature enthusiasts. The park also contains a popular off-leash area for dogs. Everything you need is at your fingertips when you live in Kingsview Ridge.
Kingsview Ridge Homes is a New Single Family development by Treasure Hill Home Corp located at Townline Rd & Shankel Rd, Oshawa.
Reputable developer Treasure Hill offers a luxurious lifestyle at Kingsview Ridge Homes. These lavishly designed homes offer elegant features and finishes inside and out.
Located within a very convenient location along Townline Road North, just north of Nash Road in Oshawa residents of Kingsview Ridge Homes will live in a family friendly area close to schools and plenty of activities for the children, making it a great place to raise a family.
The area surrounding Kingsview Ridge Homes is home to plenty of nature trails, lush parks, conservation areas, and even an off-leash dog park for the furry, four-legged family members.
With easy access to commuting options, residents of Kingsview Ridge Homes can easily access the wide array of lifestyle amenities the city of Oshawa has to offer or drive seamlessly into Toronto, making the daily work commute less stressful.